fredag den 13. september 2013

New Order

 Chinese internet shirt, Topshop skirt

These pictures are additionally called me being fuckin' adorable. I've been rocking a middle parting for a couple of days because looking young just feels like more fun. I can't remember how much fun I had, since these pictures are from Monday, but y'know, I feel like I was having a blast. Yeah yeah I know, I'm at home on a Friday night posting pictures from a Monday morning BUT I have been ridiculously busy with school and trying to keep my head above tests and assignments and IB group 4 project, which was meaningless hell.
Anyways, NEW EPISODES OF LEGEND OF KORRA COME OUT TODAAAAY TOMORROW FOR ME BECAUSE I'M NOT AMERICAN BUT OH WELL

This will forever and always be my favourite New Order song. I don't care what anyone says, it's timeless and beautiful and everything just ngh

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar